CG Post Matric Scholarship 2023: The Department of Tribal and Scheduled Caste of the Chhattisgarh Government has invited online application for the Post Matric Scholarship for SC/ST/OBC students for the academic year 2023-24. This scholarship program is intended to support the education of students who are enrolled in Class 11, 12 or higher and belong to the SC/ST/OBC community in Chhattisgarh. By providing financial aid, the scholarship aims to encourage these students to pursue higher education and achieve their academic goals.
We have shared the complete details about CG Post Matric Scholarship in this article such as Apply Date, Eligibility, Last Date, Scholarship Online Apply Process and Link, Scholarship Amount, Official Website and more, so read the complete details before apply online.
Table of Contents
CG Post Matric Scholarship 2023: Overview
|CG Post Matric Scholarship 2023
|ST & SC Development Department, Chhattisgarh
|SC, ST & OBC Students
|Application Last Date
|14 March 2024
Latest News: Online scholarship application for SC, ST & OBC students studying in Chhattisgarh State will be invited from 19 February 2024 to 14 March 2024 for academic year 2023-24 scholarship.
- Application Start Date: 19 February 2024
- Application Last Date: 14 March 2024
- There is no any application fee required for CG Post Matric Scholarship application form.
CG Post Matric Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
To qualify for the scholarship, interested applicants must fulfill the following criteria:
- Residency: The applicant must be a permanent resident of Chhattisgarh state.
- Caste: The applicant must belong to Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST), or Other Backward Classes (OBC).
- Income: The annual family income of the applicant must not exceed INR 1 lakh for OBC students and INR 2.5 lakh for SC/ST students.
- Academic Performance: The applicant must have scored a minimum of 50% marks in their last examination.
- Grade Level: The applicant must be studying in Class 11 or above
Required Documents for Chhattisgarh Post Matric Scholarship
In order to apply for Post Matric Scholarship in Chhattisgarh, the following documents are required:
- Chhattisgarh Domicile Certificate
- Caste certificate
- Birth certificate
- Income certificate of parents or guardian
- Recent passport size photograph
- Self-attested copy of the last qualifying mark sheet or certificate.
How To Apply for CG Post Matric Scholarship 2023-24?
To apply for CG Post Matric Scholarship, you can follow the below steps:
- Visit the official website of Chhattisgarh Post Matric Scholarship Portal at https://postmatric-scholarship.cg.nic.in
- Click on the “Register Yourself” tab on the homepage student corner section.
- Click on the “CG Post Matric Scholarship” option.
- Read the eligibility criteria and instructions carefully.
- Click on the “Apply” button to register on the portal.
- Fill in the required details and upload the necessary documents.
- Submit the application form and take a printout of the acknowledgement receipt.
- To ensure that all information is accurately filled out, please take care when completing this form. Once submitted, candidate’s online registration forms cannot be altered.
- Please note that this registration is provisional. Final registration will only be approved after successful AADHAAR e-kyc authentication of the student’s personal details.
- Your Aadhaar number will be used to credit scholarship amounts to your linked bank account. Please ensure that your bank account number is active and linked to your Aadhaar number.
- To link your bank account to your Aadhaar number for scholarship payments, please visit your bank branch and submit a “bank consent form for receiving DBT“.
- You can check which bank is linked to your Aadhaar number on NPCI mapper here https://resident.uidai.gov.in/bank-mapper or through an Aadhaar-enabled micro-ATM machine of any of these banks.
|Click Here to Register Online
|Click Here To Applicant Login
|Recover User ID & Password
CG Post Matric Scholarship Amount
Scholarship Awards for SC/ST Students:
Eligible SC/ST students who reside in hostels will receive an annual scholarship of INR 3,800. Non-hostellers who belong to this category will receive INR 2,250 per year.
Scholarship Details for OBC Students:
Under the OBC category, eligible students will receive the following scholarship amounts:
- For Hostellers: INR 1,000 per annum for class 11 students and INR 1,100 per annum for class 12 students.
- For Non-Hostellers: INR 600 per annum for class 11 students and INR 700 per annum for class 12 students.
CG Scholarship 2023: FAQs
Q. How can student correct their wrongly entered basic details?
Ans:- All applications temporarily rejected by institutes will be reverted back to student’s login where they can correct and send back to institutes. However, aadhaar related details like name, gender, date of birth can be edited only once and are subject successful aadhaar e-kyc details.
Q. How can student recover their lost user Id and password?
Ans:- Students can recover their user Id and password through “Forgot user Id/password” utility and get it back on their registered e-mall/mobile number.
Q. How can students get the newly created/missing pin codes added to the portal?
Ans:- Students need to address such pin codes to AC(tribal) offices of their district nodal with such missing pin codes list.
Q. How can new IIFSC codes/banks be added to the portal?
New IIFSC codes will be added to the portal by state admin team while missing banks will be added by the technical team.
Q. How can student correct their wrongly registered e-mail address?
Student can contact AC(tribal) office of their districts and get their e-mail id updated there. Temporarily rejected students can update their e-mail address online through portal.
Q. How can student correct their wrongly entered category?
Student can contact AC(tribal) office of their districts with Aadhaar card and certificates and get their wrong category applications deleted there. After that, they need to apply a fresh.