The Department of College Education, Government of Rajasthan is providing an opportunity through the CM Higher Education Scholarship Rajasthan (Mukhya Mantri Uchh Shiksha Yojana) for the academic year 2022-23. This scheme is exclusively for students who have passed their Class 12 exams from the Board of Secondary Education Rajasthan, Ajmer. The selected candidates will be eligible to receive a monthly stipend of up to INR 1,000. Applicants can apply online on the official website https://hte.rajasthan.gov.in/online-scholarship.
We have shared the complete details about Mukhya Mantri Uchh Shiksha Yojana Rajasthan (Chief Minister Higher Education Scholarship Scheme) 2022-23 Scholarship in this article such as Apply Date, Eligibility, Last Date, Scholarship Online Apply Process and Link, Scholarship Amount, Official Website and more. So read the complete details before apply online.
CM Higher Education Scholarship Rajasthan 2022-23 : Overview
|Scholarship Name||CM Higher Education Scholarship Scheme|
Mukhya Mantri Uchh Shiksha Yojana, Rajasthan
|Department Name||Rajasthan Education Department|
|Application Last Date||08 March 2023|
- Application Start Date: January 2023
- Application Last Date: 08th March 2023
- There is no any application fee required for CM Higher Education Scholarship Scheme, Rajasthan
The eligibility criteria for CM Higher Education Scholarship Scheme are as follows:
- Must be a domicile of Rajasthan State
- Must have passed Class 12 from the Board of Secondary Education Rajasthan, Ajmer
- Must have secured a minimum of 60% marks in the qualifying examination
- Must have an annual family income of INR 2,50,000 from all sources
- Student must not be receiving any other government financial aid
Required Documents for
The following documents are generally required forCM Higher Education Scholarship Scheme Rajasthan
- Passport size photograph of the student
- Income certificate of the parents/guardian
- Aadhaar card
- Bank passbook
- Jan aadhaar card
- Disability certificate (if applicable)
Process to Update SSO Profile
If you want to get the benefit of Rajasthan Chief Minister Higher Education Scholarship Scheme, then it is mandatory for you to update your scholarship profile after registration. While updating, students will have to enter information like their date of birth, mobile number, Janadhar ID, Aadhaar number etc. If the SSO profile is not updated by the student, the student’s registration will not be accepted. Under this scheme, SSO ID profile and scholarship profile will have to be created only once. Through which students can apply for scholarship and other schemes provided by the government in the coming years.
How to apply for CM Higher Education Scholarship 2022-23?
- At first, Visit the official website i.e. http:\\hte.rajasthan.gov.in and at the top bar on “Online Scholarship” or go through the direct link, mentioned below.
- Now, click on “Register” and fill all the required details
- After Registration, applicant get a User ID & Password for further steps.
- By using User ID & Password, applicant will have to complete the scholarship application with all the required details
- After filling all the details, click on preview button and check all the details very carefully
- At the last, click on final submit button and take a print out of the submitted application form for future reference.
|If you are new user, Click Here to Register Now|
|If you are existing SSO user, Click Here to login now|
|Complete Guidelines to Apply Online Scholarship Application|
|Last Date Extended Notice|
|Official Website- hte.rajasthan.gov.in|
What is CM Higher Education Scholarship Scheme, Rajasthan?
CM Higher Education Scholarship Scheme (Mukhyamantri Ucch Siksha Yojana, MUSY) is a scheme launched by the Government of Rajasthan in India to provide financial assistance to meritorious students from economically weaker sections of the society to pursue higher education. The scheme was launched in 2019 and is implemented by the Rajasthan Higher Education Department.
The aims to encourage meritorious students from economically weaker sections of the society to pursue higher education and make them self-reliant. The scheme provides financial assistance to cover tuition fees, examination fees, and other expenses related to the course. The scheme has helped many students in Rajasthan to continue their education and achieve their dreams.
FAQ’s : CM Higher Education Scholarship Rajasthan
Q.1. What can apply for Rajasthan CM Higher Education Scholarship Scheme?
Ans:- The students who is a permanent domicile of Rajasthan State.
Q.3. What is the Last date of CM Higher Education Scholarship?
Ans:- Last date for submission of online application is 08 March 2023
Q.4. What is the official website of CM Higher Education Scholarship Scheme?
Ans:- The official website is https://hte.rajasthan.gov.in/online-scholarship