The state government of Gujarat has announced the Gyan Sadhana Scholarship scheme for its students. This scholarship is designed to benefit the brightest students in the state and improve the effectiveness of their education. The scheme will be implemented starting from the academic year 2023-24.
We have shared the complete details about Gyan Sadhana Scholarship in this article such as Apply Date, Eligibility, Exam Date, Hall Ticket/ Admit Card, Result & Merit List, Scholarship Online Apply Process and Link, Scholarship Amount, Official Website and more, so read the complete details before apply online.
Gyan Sadhana Scholarship 2023: Overview
|Scholarship Name||Gyan Sadhana Scholarship|
|Department Name||SEB Gandhi Nagar|
|Current Status||Result Declared|
|Result & Merit List Date||23 June 2023|
|Scholarship Amount||90,000/- ( for std 9 to 12)|
Latest Update: Gyan Sadhana Scholarship Result has been declared on 23 June 2023. The direct link to download the Result and Merit List has given below in the important link section.
For Gyan Sadhna Scholarship Examination, if you receive the message “Result Not Generated for the Confirmation Number. Contact Administration.” Please use Child Adhaar UID (18 digits) and Date of Birth to check the result.
Important Dates for Gyan Sadhana Scholarship Scheme 2023
|Application Start Date||11 May 2023|
|Application Last Date||02 June 2023|
|Exam Date||11 June 2023|
|Hall Ticket Download Date||07 June 2023|
|Answer Key Uploaded||14 June 2023|
|Answer Key Query||15 to 17 June 2023|
|Result Date||23 June 2023|
- There is no any application fee required for Gyan Sadhna Scholarship application form.
Students studying in class 8 in government, government-aided, and local body schools in Gujarat state, whose parental income does not exceed Rs. 3,50,000/- per annum, are eligible to apply for the scholarship examination.
How To Apply Online for Gyan Sadhna Scholarship Exam?
Here are the steps for applying to the Gyan Sadhana Scholarship Exam:
- Visit the official website of the State Examination Board of Gujarat at sebexam.org or go through the direct link, given below
- Click on the ‘Gyan Sadhana Scholarship‘ link on the home page which is displayed under the latest notification section.
- Once you reach the Gyan Sadhana Scholarship web page, enter your U Dise number and click on the submit button to apply. Please note that the U-Dise Number should be obtained from the principal of the school in which the student is currently studying.
- After clicking on the submit button, a pre-filled form will be shown. Kindly confirm your personal details and school details. If there is a change in your school, enter the new School Dise code and click on “Change School” button to update your school details for this examination. Enter the mobile numbers of your parents and principal/teacher mobile number. Kindly click on Submit to submit your form.
- After submitting the form, upload your photograph, signature, and select your date of birth. Confirm your details and then click on confirm button to confirm your application. After confirming, you will not be able to edit the application.
- After filling in all the details, click on the submit application button. Your application will be submitted successfully.
- After submission of the online application form, pay the Gyan Sadhana Scholarship examination fee through proper online payment methods.
- After uploading the details of all students, click on the ‘Report’ at the top of the application form. Then click on the ‘PDF’ link for the display of the Nominal Roll.
- Take a printout of the Nominal Roll and submit it to the O/o the District Educational Officer concerned. Submit two sets of Nominal Rolls attested by the Head of the Institution concerned. Also, submit the application of each candidate attested by the Head of the Institution concerned. Attested copies of the Caste and Medical Certificate in case of SC/ST/PH should be enclosed with the original Challan.
Gyan Sadhna Scholarship Amount
The state government of Gujarat has recently announced the Gyan Sadhana Scholarship Scheme to support bright students. The scheme aims to provide financial aid to 25,000 students every year. Students studying in grades 9 and 10 will receive an annual scholarship of Rs. 20,000, while students in grades 11 and 12 will be awarded Rs. 25,000 annually. The scholarship is not limited to higher grades only; students in grades 1 to 8 can also benefit from this scheme.
Gyan Sadhana Scholarship Exam Pattern and Syllabus
The Gyan Sadhana Scholarship Exam follows a Multiple Choice Question (MCQ) format and consists of 120 marks to be completed within 01 Hr 30 mins hours. The exam can be taken in either English or Gujarati language.
- Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ based)
- Total Marks – 120
- Entrance Examination Language Both English and Gujarati
- Total Mark for Categories wise Syllabus
- MAT – 40 Marks
- SAT – 80 Marks
Steps for checking Gyan Sadhana Scholarship Result
- Visit the official website i.e. sebexam.org or go through the direct link, given above
- At the top of the homepage, click on “Print Result” section
- A new page will open and click on “Gyan Sadhana Scholarship Result“
- Now enter Confirmation Number and Date of Birth or Child Adhaar UID Number and click on Submit button
- Thus your result will be appeared on the screen, take a print out of the result for future reference.
Q.1. What is the last date to apply online for Gyan Sadhna Scholarship Scheme, Gujarat?
A. The last for Gyan Sadhna Scholarship online apply is 02 June 2023.
Q.2. What is the date of Gyan Sadhna Scholarship Exam date?
A. The exam will be conducted on 11 June 2023.
Q.3. What is the official website of Gyan Sadhna Scholarship Gujarat?
Ans:- The official website is https://sebexam.org and the direct link to apply online has given above.
Q. When will Gyan Gyan Sadhana Scholarship Result be declared?
A. Gyan Sadhana Scholarship Result & Merit List has been declared on 23 June 2023.