Jharkhand Post Matric Scholarship is a scheme launched by the Government of Jharkhand to provide financial assistance to the students belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), and Other Backward Classes (OBC) studying at Post-Matric level.
The scheme aims to encourage the students to pursue higher education by providing them financial assistance to cover their tuition fees, accommodation charges, and other expenses related to their education. The scholarship is provided by the Department of Higher, Technical Education & Skill Development, Government of Jharkhand.
We have shared the complete details about E Kalyan Jharkhand Post Matric Scholarship in this article such as Apply Date, Eligibility, Last Date, Scholarship Online Apply Process and Link, Scholarship Amount, Official Website and more. So read the complete details before apply online.
Jharkhand Post Matric Scholarship 2023 : Overview
|Scholarship Name||Jharkhand Post Matric Scholarship|
|Department Name||Department of Scheduled Tribe, Scheduled Caste,|
Minority and Backward Class Welfare,
Govt. of Jharkhand
|Beneficiary||SC/ST/OBC category students|
|Application Starting Date||10 March 2023|
|Application Last Date||20 June 023 (Extended)|
|Official Notification||Official Notice|
|E Kalyan Portal||ekalyan.cgg.gov.in|
|Application Stating Date||10 March 2023|
|Application Last Date (Extended-6)||20 June 2023|
|Students Verification By INO||30 June 2023|
|Edit Post-Matric application for academic year 2022-23||30 June 2023|
There is no any application fee required for Jharkhand Post Matric Scholarship 2022-23
The eligibility criteria for Jharkhand Post Matric Scholarship 2022-23 are as follows:
- The student must be a resident of Jharkhand state.
- The student must belong to a Scheduled Tribe (ST) or a Scheduled Caste (SC) or a Backward Class (OBC).
- For SC, ST, the maximum family income should be up to 2.5 lakhs.
- For OBC category the maximum family income should be up to 2.5 lakhs.
- Students studying in any faculty and any class above 10th, can apply for the benefit of this Post Matric scholarship scheme.
The family income limit for Jharkhand Post Matric Scholarship is fixed by the Government of Jharkhand and may vary depending on the category of the student. Which is as follows:
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||Rs. 2.5 lakh|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||Rs. 2.5 lakh|
|Backward Caste (OBC)||Rs. 2.5 lakh|
The following documents are generally required for Jharkhand Post Matric Scholarship 2023
- Matriculation Marksheet (10 th Marksheet)
- Caste Certificate (Online)
- Income Certificate (The validity of Income Certificate should be from 1st September 2022)
- Residence Certificate (Online)
- Bonafide Certificate of School/College
- Aadhaar Card
- Bank Passbook
- Previous Year Marksheet
- Recent Photograph
- Admission Details
How To Apply Online for Jharkhand Post Matric Scholarship 2022-23 at E Kalyan Portal ekalyan.cgg.gov.in ?
- First of all, visit the official website of ‘E Kalyan‘ i.e. ekalyan.cgg.gov.in or go through the direct link which has mentioned below
- If you are applying online for the first time, click on the Scholarship Registration link, a new page will open
- Now fill all the required details by clicking on the Register/Sign up link at the bottom and take a print out of the filled details.
- If you have applied online earlier and you are applying for the second time, then click on the Student Login link and login by entering your User Name and Password and fill all your details and take a print out of the filled details. .
- Paste your photo in the applied printed application form and sign yourself and your guardian and upload it with all the documents mentioned above and click on final submit button.
- Thus, you online application for Jharkhand Post Matric scholarship will complete.
|Click Here To Apply Online|
|Click Here To Applicant Login|
|Candidate Forgot Password|
|Guidlines for Registration|
|Official Website -ekalyan.cgg.gov.in|
Jharkhand Post Matric Scholarship 2023 : FAQs
Q.1. When will Jharkhand Post Matric Scholarship be started?
Ans:- The online registration for Post Matric Scholarship will be started from 10th March 2023.
Q.3. What is the Last date for Jharkhand Scholarship for Post Matric application?
Ans:- Last date for E Kalyan Post Matric scholarship is 20 June 2023.
Q.4. What is the official website of Post Matric Scholarship of Jharkhand?
Ans:- The official website is https://ekalyan.cgg.gov.in.