MP Post Matric Scholarship 2023: Madhya Pradesh Government invites online application form for MP Post Matric Scholarship 2022-23. All students of Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST), Other Backward Class (OBC) can apply scholarship online form for the academic year 2022-23 through MP Scholarship Portal 2.0 i.e. scholarshipportal.mp.nic.in.
We have shared the complete details about MP Post Matric Scholarship in this article such as Apply Date, Eligibility, Last Date, Scholarship Online Apply Process and Link, Scholarship Amount, Official Website and more. Eligible candidates can apply online on the MP Scholarship Portal scholarshipportal.mp.nic.in, So read the complete details before apply online.
Latest Update: The online application last date for Post Matric Scholarship (PMS OBC) 2022-23 is upto 30 September 2023.
Table of Contents
MP Post Matric Scholarship 2023: Overview
|Scholarship Scheme Name||MP Post Matric Scholarship|
|Department Name||State Government of Madhya Pradesh|
|State||Madhya Pradesh (M.P.)|
|Scholarship For||SC, ST & OBC Students|
|Apply Last Date||30 September 2023 (View Notice)|
|Scholarship Website Link||scholarshipportal.mp.nic.in|
|For More Details||Join WhatsApp|
MP Post Matric Scholarship Important Dates
- Application Start Date: January 2023
- Application Last Date: 30 September 2023
- There is no any application fee required for MP Post Matric Scholarship application form.
Eligibility Criteria for MP Post Matric Scholarship
For OBC Students
Students from Other Backward Classes (OBC) studying at the post-secondary level are eligible to apply for the award. The family’s annual income should be at least INR 1, 00,000. (For 50 percent scholarship). The family’s annual income should be less than INR 75,000. (For 100 percent scholarship).
For ST Students
Students in the ST category who are pursuing post-secondary education are eligible to apply for the award. The family’s annual income must be between INR 2,50,000 and INR 6,00,000. (for a 50 percent scholarship). The family’s annual income must be less than INR 2,50,000. (for a 100 percent scholarship)
For SC Students, Madhya Pradesh
SC students who are pursuing post-secondary education are eligible to apply for the award.
Required Documents for
Following document valid for 2022-23 are mandatory for applying MP Post Matric Scholarship Online application:
- A recent passport-sized photograph
- Attested Marksheet of the required examination
- Residence Certificate
- Attested Family Income Certificate
- Attested Caste Certificate
- Aadhar Card
- Bank Details
How To Apply Online for MP Post Matric Scholarship 2023 at scholarshipportal.mp.nic.in?
Applicants can apply online for MP Post Matric Scholarship by following the given steps :
- Visit the official website MP Scholarship Portal – http://scholarshipportal.mp.nic.in/ or Visit https://www.tribal.mp.gov.in/MPTAAS or go through the direct link given below
- The homepage of the MP Scholarship Portal will be displayed on the screen
- Now select the link for MP Post Matric Scholarship
- If your are a new student, click on “New Registration or नया हितग्राही प्रोफाइल पंजीकरण“
- After clicking on the link, an application form will open on the screen
- Now, register and fill in the application form with all the required details
- After that upload all the required documents, photo, signature and academic records
- Now, review and recheck the application form to avoid any mistakes
- At the last, click on the final Submit button to complete the application process
- Thus your application will be completed and take a printout of the submitted application form for future reference.
MP Post Matric Scholarship Important Links
- For PMS SC Related Issues E-Mail – Cscd.bhopal@Mp.gov.in & Phone No- 0755-2661914.
- For PMS OBC Related Issues E-Mail – Nodalofficerobc@Mp.gov.in & Phone No- 0755-2553329.
- टोल फ्री नंबर (For SC Department Only) – 1800-233-1626
What is MP Post Matric Scholarship?
MP Post Matric Scholarships is run by the Government of Madhya Pradesh, are an initiative to provide financial assistance to post Matric students who are the residence of Madhya Pradesh. The government of Madhya Pradesh has introduced its own state scholarship portal to enlist all its scholarships schemes available for the students belonging to Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), Other Backward Classes (OBC) and Minorities. The key objective behind introducing these MP scholarships is to promote education within the state.
MP Post Matric Scholarship Amount
|Post Matric Scholarship Scheme for SC Students||Scholarships of up to 100%|
|Post Matric Scholarship Scheme for OBC Students||Scholarships of up to 100%|
|Post Matric Scholarship Scheme for ST Students||Scholarships of up to 100%|
Note: If students family annual income is Rs. 3 Lakhs, will be awarded 100% scholarship.
FAQs : MP Post Matric Scholarship 2023
Q.1. What is Madhya Pradesh (MP) Post Matric Scholarship?
Ans:- MP Post Matric Scholarships is run by the Government of Madhya Pradesh. This scholarship is awarded to SC/ST/OBC students of MP Students.
Q.3. What is the last date of MP Post Matric Scholarship 2022-23?
Ans:- Last date for submission of online application is 30 September 2023.
Q.4. Who can apply for MP Post Matric Scholarship ?
Ans:- The students who are belongs to SC/ST/OBC category and residence of Madhya Pradesh, will be benefitted.
Q.5. What is the official post of MP Post Matric Scholarship?
Ans:- The official portal of MP Post Matric Scholarship is scholarshipportal.mp.nic.in