MYSY Scholarship 2023-24: The Mukhyamantri Yuva Swavalamban Yojana, also known as the MYSY Scholarship, is a program designed to provide scholarships to economically weaker students in Gujarat. Each year, students aspiring to pursue higher education in fields such as diploma courses, engineering, pharmacy, medical courses, and more, have the opportunity to apply for the MYSY scholarship.. Interested and eligible students can apply online on the official website i.e. mysy.guj.nic.in.
The primary objective of the MYSY Scholarship Scheme is to provide financial support to students who face obstacles in financing their education due to their family’s low income. This initiative aims to offer assistance to eligible students, enabling them to pursue their education smoothly and without financial burdens.
In this article, we have shared the complete details about Mukhyamantri Yuva Swavalamban Yojana (MYSY) Scholarship such as Apply Date, Eligibility, Last Date, Scholarship Online Apply Process and Link, Scholarship Amount, Official Website and more, read the complete details before apply online.
Table of Contents
MYSY Scholarship 2024: Overview
|Scholarship Name||MYSY Scholarship 2023-24|
|Department Name||The Education Department, Govt. of Gujarat|
|Scheme Name||Mukhyamantri Yuva Swavalamban Yojana (MYSY)|
|Application Start Date||11 September 2023|
|Last Date For 2022-23||25 August 2023|
|Scholarship Amount||Up to Rs. 2,00,000|
|MYSY Official Website||mysy.guj.nic.in|
Latest Update: At present the application link has been started only for those students who were deprived from applying last year which last date is 25/08/2023 to be noted.
MYSY Scholarship Important Dates
- Application Start Date: 11 September 2023
- Application Last Date For 2022-23: 25 August 2023
- Document Verification: Updated Soon
- There is no any application fee required for MYSY Scholarship application form.
Eligibility Criteria for MYSY Scholarship
The MYSY scholarship is available for economically disadvantaged students from Gujarat. Please review the following criteria to determine if you are eligible for the MYSY scholarship:
- To be eligible for a scholarship in Diploma admissions, candidates must have passed the Std X examination from a recognized board in the state of Gujarat with a minimum 80 percentile.
- For scholarships in Bachelor’s degree programs, candidates should have passed the Std XII Science/General stream examination from a recognized board in Gujarat with a minimum 80 percentile.
- Diploma to Degree students must have achieved a minimum of 65% marks in their Diploma level examination from a recognized university in Gujarat to be eligible for the scheme.
- Candidates whose parents’ annual income does not exceed Rs. 6,00,000/- per annum will be considered eligible for the scholarship.
- The income certificate provided by the candidate’s parents will remain valid for three financial years from the date of issue, as approved by the State Government. Therefore, candidates with a valid income certificate will not need to obtain a new one for the next three financial years.
MYSY Scholarship Amount
The amount of the MYSY scholarship varies depending on the courses chosen. Each year, the state government dedicates INR 1,000 Crores for the MYSY scholarship scheme. The details of the benefit of these scholarships is as follows:-
Tuition Fee Scholarship
|Tuition Fee Grant – Maximum Limit||Courses|
|Rs. 2,00,000/-||Medical (MBBS), Dental (BDS)|
|Rs. 50,000/-||Professional Graduation Course (BE, BTech, BPharm, etc)|
|Rs. 25,000/-||Diploma Courses|
|Rs. 10,000/-||Other Graduation Courses (Bcom, BSc, BA, BCA, BBA, etc)|
NOTE: Applicable for Self-Finance Courses. Amount of 50% of the annual Tuition Fee.
Hostel Grant Scholarship
|Applicable||Government, GIA, SF|
|Grant Amount||Rs.1200/- Month|
|Admission in||Admission should be in other Taluka|
Books/Instruments Grant Scholarship
|Rs.1,000/-||Medical (MBBS), Dental (BDS)|
|Rs.5,000/-||Engineering, Technology, Pharmacy, Architecture|
List of Required Documents
Following document are mandatory for applying MYSY Scholarship Online application:
- Income certificate.
- Adhaar Card.
- Self-declaration form.
- Certificate from the institute for new students.
- Renewal certificate from institute.
- Self-declaration for non-IT returns.
- 10th and 12th standard mark sheet.
- Admission letter and fee receipt.
- Bank account proof.
- Hostel admission letter and fee receipt.
- Affidavit (non-judicial stamp paper Rs 20).
- Recent passport-size photo.
Application Process for MYSY Scholarship
To apply for the MYSY scholarship, candidates need to access the official portal and submit their applications before the specified deadline. Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to apply for the MYSY scholarship in 2024:
- Applicants need to visit the official of MYSY scholarship- https://mysy.guj.nic.in or go through the direct link given below.
- On the homepage, click on login/register for 2023-24.
- Now applicants have to click on a Fresh Application.
- If applicants are already registered on the portal then they have to log in with their credentials and if applicants are not registered on the portal then they have to register first.
- On the next page, where applicants have to enter all the required details that is board, University, stream, passing year, admission year, enrollment number, mobile number etc.
- Now click on get password
- After that registration, form will open.
- Now applicants have to enter all the required details in this registration form.
- Attach all the important documents.
- Click on submit
Important Links- mysy.guj.nic.in
|MYSY Scholarship Online Apply Link|
(Link Active on 11.09.2023)
|Apply Online For 2022-23|
Fresh || Renewal || Delayed
|Check MYSY Scholarship Status|
|Instructions to Students 2023-24.|
MYSY Scholarship Status
To keep track of the MYSY scholarship applications in real-time, applicants can conveniently check their status through the official MYSY scholarship website. Here are the steps to follow for checking the MYSY scholarship status:
- Visit the official MYSY scholarship website.
- Click on the “Student Status” tab displayed on the dashboard.
- Fill out the MYSY scholarship status form, including the application type, class, subject stream, seat number, and password.
- Once all the required information is provided, click on the “Get Student Details” button.
- The MYSY scholarship status will then be displayed on the web page for the applicants to view.
Features and Benefits of the MYSY Scholarship
- Under the MYSY scholarship scheme, non-reserve students will also get financial help for buying books and equipment.
- Those students who are in Gujarat medical education research society and dental courses will get financial assistance of Rs 10 lakh over 5 years
- For government jobs, there is an age relaxation given to all category students. This age relaxation is of 5 years
- All those students who wish to appear in the competitive exam will be provided training under training centers.
- The government will also provide assistance of Rs 1200 per month for 10 months if in that region there is no higher education facility or government hostel.
- All the students who have passed class 10th and 12th with 80% and have opted for diploma courses will get Rs 25000 per year or 50% fees whichever is less.
- Under the MYSY scholarship scheme free of cost outfits, reading material etc will be provided by the government
- MYSY Scholarship Helpline Numbers: 079-26566000,7043333181 (between 10:30 AM and 6:00 PM)
- Email ID: email@example.com
MYSY Scholarship: FAQs
Q. What is the Mukhymantri Yuva Swavalamban Yojana (MYSY) Scholarship?
A. It is a scholarship provided by the Gujarat Government for economically weaker students for their education.
Q. Is MYSY available for Gujarat students only?
A. Yes, the Mukhymantri Yuva Swavalamban Yojana is available only for students in Gujarat.
Q. What is the last date of MYSY Scholarship 2023-24?
Ans:- MYSY Scholarship last date is Updated Soon.
Q. What is the official website of MYSY Scholarship?
A. MYSY Scholarship official website is mysy.guj.nic.in