DSW Scholarship MSU 2023-2024: The Directorate of Students’ Welfare (DSW) is a Flagship programme of the University (MSU) invites online scholarship application for the economically weaker students of the Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda.
We have shared the complete details about MSU DSW Scholarship in this article such as Apply Date, Eligibility, Last Date, Scholarship Online Apply Process and Link, Scholarship Amount, Official Website and more. Eligible candidates can apply online on the official portal – msubaroda.ac.in/dsw, so read the complete details before apply online.
Table of Contents
DSW Scholarship MSU 2023-2024 : Overview
|DSW Scholarship 2023-24
|The Directorate of Students’ Welfare (DSW)
|The Maharaja Sayajirao University (MSU) of Baroda Students
|Online Application Last Date
|Scholarship Website Link
Latest News: MSU DSW Scholarship for Financial Assistance, Feewaiver and / or Freeship2022-23 for the students of The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda has been started from 26th January 2023.
- Application Start Date: Updated Soon
- Application Last Date: Updated Soon
The online application fee for DSW Scholarship is of Rs. 200/ will be paid through online mode.
Eligibility Criteria for MSU DSW Scholarship 2023-24
- The candidate must be a regular / bonafide /enrolled student of “The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda”
- The financial condition of the student and his family is such that the total household income (including income of all family members living jointly in the same house) does not exceed a sum of Rs. 3,50,000/- (Rupees three lacs fifty thousand only) per annum vide Syndicate Resolution No. 37 dated 29-06-2019 and
- The candidate has secured at least 55% marks in his / her preceding examination, and
- Has not availed or availing any financial assistance / fee waiver etc. Other like, from any source whatsoever, for the same / relevant academic period for which the candidate isseeking this assistance.
Required Documents for DSW Scholarship MSU
Following document valid for 2023-24 are mandatory for applying DSW Scholarship Online application:
- Recent Passport Size Photograph
- Specimen Signature
- Result with 55% overall passing marks, (Marksheet of Academic year -2021-22 to be uploaded)
- Fee Slip(Academic Year 2023-24 )
- Faculty Identity Card / Government Identity Proof
- Salary slip of self or your parents or latest income certificate issued by the competent authority of Govt. of Gujarat
- Latest Electricity Bill of your family or residence
- Copy of front page of your own passbook of any nationalized bank.
- Disabled Identification card certified by civil surgeon (if applicable)
- 10. Rent Agreement or latest rent payment receipt (if residing on rent)
- 11.For Defence Certificate from Competent Authority (District Sainik Welfare & Resettlement Officer or Commanding Officer)
Important Instruction for Apply Online DSW Scholarship
- Applications incomplete in any respect and / or not attached with the required documents shall not be considered.
- DSW reserves the right to award scholarship to the most deserving student on the basis of merit list, at its role discretion, and the decisions of the Directorate regarding the same shall be conclusive and final.
- Scholarship / Financial Assistance shall be granted for a period of ‘Two’ consecutive semesters and will not be automatically renewed for successive terms. Students seeking financial support for another year will need to submit a fresh application.
- DSW reserves the right to continue to grant scholarship / financial assistance depending upon availability of funds.
- Any intentionally made false or misleading claim in the application shall render the applicant liable for debarring from any assistance and / or other punitive action.
- Students of Faculty of Commerce are requested to Select Specific Unit / Building in the DSW Form.
- Minority Students [ Muslims, Sikhs, Christians, Buddhists, Jain and Zoroastrians, (Parsis) ] can apply on National Scholarship Portal http://www.scholarships.gov.in
- For Category students (SC/ST/SEBC) register on following website http://www.digitalgujarat.gov.in
- Death Certificate of Father/ Mother in specific cases (if applicable) to be uploaded.
Steps for Online Registration for DSW Scholarship MSU 2023-24
- Visit the official website https://msubaroda.ac.in/dsw/
- Now read first instruction before apply, to check instructions click here
- Click on the New User. A new page showing ‘Registration Form for Scholarship, Financial Assistance, Feewaiver and / or Freeship 2023-24 will appear on the screen.
- Fill the Registration form. Click ‘Register Me’. If there is some mistake against some entry, then it will be indicated in red letters. Correct the entries and again click ‘Register Me’.
- If all entries are correct, click ‘Yes’ against the line ‘Confirmation about information filled by you in the online form is correct ?’ and click ‘Register Me’.
- Login into the system again using existing User name and Password and Complete the payment process.
- Upload the documents which system prompts to you for upload.
- Click on ‘Print Registration Form’. System will generate your Registration Form based on your entered information. Once form generated on the screen press ‘Ctrl+P’ to print your registration form.
Note : PRN consist only 10 digit then preceed the PRN by six zero ‘000000’ (eg. Your PRN is ‘1234567809’ then write ‘0000001234567809’)
MSU DSW Scholarship Important Links
|Click Here To Apply Online for DSW Scholarship
|Click Here To Applicant Login
|Official Website – https://msubaroda.ac.in
For more information on Economically Disadvantaged Students Support Fund, please contact: Directorate of Students’ Welfare, The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda.
- E-mail ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
What is DSW Scholarship MSU?
The Directorate of Students’ Welfare (DSW) is a Flagship programme of the University. It was initiated by the then Vice Chancellor & higher authorities to provide financial assistance to the economically weaker students of the University. The primary motive of DSW is to grant financial aid to ‘genuine but economically disadvantaged’ future assets of this nation pursuing their studies at The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda started way back in the academic year 2012-13 which resulted in bringing the haves and the haves not on equal footings.
Students seeking Scholarship support has to have family income less than 3.5 lakh per annum and 55% marks in previous year exam. With all the supported documents like Aadhar card, Bank Account details, Electricity bills etc The Online application can be made on MSU website (https://msubaroda.ac.in/dsw).
Mode of Distribution of Scholarship Amount
Every year students who are needy & genuine are identified through regular systematic procedure culminating in personal interview spanning over more than a month. After they are shortlisted, the funds are directly transferred to their bank accounts.
FAQs : DSW Scholarship 2023
Q.1. What is the full form of DSW Scholarship?
Ans:- DSW stands for Dean University Students’ Welfare, is a Flagship programme of the University invites online scholarship application for the economically weaker students of the Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda.
Q.2. When will DSW scholarship online apply be started?
Ans:- The online application has been started from Updated Soon.
Q.3. What is the last date of DSW Scholarship application online apply?
Ans:- Last date for submission of online application is Updated Soon.
Q.4. Who can apply for DSW Scholarship ?
Ans:- Students of the Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda will be eligible for this scholarship, for more details read complete article on this page.