SSP Pre Matric Scholarship 2023-24 : State Scholarship Portal launched by the Karnataka Government for pre- and post-matriculated scholarships via this website. Students belonging to the Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), and Other Backward Classes (OBC) are eligible for the SSP Pre Matric Scholarship.
Eligible students can apply online for SSP Pre Matric scholarship by enrolling on the State Scholarship Portal – ssp.karnataka.gov.in.
We have shared the complete details of this scholarship such as Apply Date, Scholarship Online Apply Process & Link, Eligibility, SATS ID and more. So read complete details before apply online.
Table of Contents
SSP Pre Matric Scholarship 2023-24 : Overview
|Scholarship Name||SSP Pre Matric Scholarship 2023-24|
|Department||Social, Tribal & Backward Classes Welfare Department|
|Beneficiary||SC & ST and OBC Students from Class 1 to 10|
|Application Status||Online Apply Started|
|Last Date of Application||20 October 2023|
SSP Pre Matric Last Dates
|Social Welfare Department||20 October 2023|
|Tribal Welfare Department||20 October 2023|
|Backward Class Department||20 October 2023|
|Department of Minority||20 October 2023|
|Agriculture Department||20 October 2023|
|Sainik Welfare Department||20 October 2023|
|Disability Welfare Department||20 October 2023|
- Candidates should belong to the Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), and Other Backward Classes (OBC).
- Candidates should be pursuing studies from Class 1 to Class 10.
- The family income of the candidate should not exceed INR 1 lakh per annum.
- Candidates must have secured a minimum of 50% marks in their last qualifying examination. Class 1 students are excluded from meeting these eligibility criteria to be eligible for the scholarship.
- The parents of the candidates who are not in regular jobs and are unable to provide basic requirements like education to their children are eligible for the scholarship.
- The candidate should be a domicile in Karnataka.
Some Important Instructions for SSP Scholarship
- After finally submitting the SSP scholarship form the application cannot make any corrections
- Students are required to submit a SATS number in order to avail of the scholarship. SATS or student achievement tracking system is a unique ID number that is allotted to a student in order to provide the benefit of the SSP scholarship
- Students are required to return the amount of the SSP scholarship to the state government if the student decides to discontinue the education for which the scholarship was availed
- If the student has availed of the scholarship by presenting false documents then the paid amount will be recovered from the student and his or her scholarship will cancel.
- If the student is not performing well and is having short attendance then there are chances that the government cancels his or her scholarship
How to Apply Online SSP Pre Matric Scholarship 2023-24?
- First of all, visit the official website of the state scholarship portal
- At the home page, click on create account
- After that, a new page will appear before you
- On this new page are required to select a plan
- Now you have to select your caste/class
- Now you are required to select your district and taluk of your Institute/college
- After that, if you are having your Aadhaar number then you have to click on yes
- Now you have to enter all your Aadhaar related information and click on submit
- After that, you are required to enter your email id and mobile number
- An OTP will be sent on your mobile number which you have to enter into the OTP box
- After that, you have to provide your caste certificate details like your religion, category, caste certificate number, etc
- Now you have to enter your income certificate information
- If you have a ration card then what to enter the ration card details also
- Now you have to create your password and submit it
- By following this procedure you can create an account on the SSP scholarship portal.
- College Registration Number / Students SATS ID
- Aadhaar Number
- Mobile Number
- National Scholarship Portal ID
- Income / Caste / EWS Certificate number in the name of the student
- e-Attestation Numbers
- Disability Card Number
- FRUITS ID(Applicable for students who are children of farmers)
- Email ID
|Click Here to Apply SSP Pre Matric Scholarship Online Form|
|Check SSP Scholarship Status|
|Click Here to Find SATS ID|
|SSP Karnataka Login for Student|
|Official Website – ssp.karnataka.gov.in|
How to find my SATS ID ?
The students SATS ID can be know from the SATS Home Page, if user knows the student name, date of birth and school name. Follow the given steps to find your SATS ID :
- Visit the official portal for SATS ID i.e. https://sts.karnataka.gov.in/KMSID/front/loadMyStudentId.htm
- The student name, school code and date of birth are mandatory fields
- If user selects the school name from the drop down by selecting district and Block, school code will be auto populated.
- Enter all the mandatory fields and Click on search
- The SATS id is displayed in the table with the details of the student.
What is SSP Scholarship?
State Scholarship Portal (SSP) is a web-based application to help students from underprivileged communities who get financial assistance for their education by the state Government of Karnataka. Applications for both pre-matric and post-matric scholarships are approved by the Government of Karnataka and the e-Governance centre. Students enrolled in the SSP portal are eligible to get financial assistance for their education from the state government.
Department-wise Helpline Number
|Department Name||Helpline Number|
|Scheduled Tribes Welfare Department||080-22261789|
|Department of Minority Welfare||080-22535931|
|E-Attestation/ Post Matric Scholarship queries for help desk||080-35254757|
|Department of Social Welfare||9008400010/ 9008400078|
|Department of Backward Classes Welfare||080-8050770005|
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. What is SSP Pre Matric Scholarship 2023-24?
Ans. SSP Pre Matric Scholarship 2023-24 is offered by the Government of Karnataka to students from Class 1 to Class 10 belonging to the Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), and Other Backward Classes (OBC) or any other minority background and domiciles of Karnataka.
Q. What is the amount of scholarship in the SSP Pre Matric Scholarship 2023-24?
Ans. The scholarship amount varies in different classes and courses of students. A student can get up to INR 2,000 per month in this scholarship scheme.
Q. What are the basic eligibility criteria for SSP Pre Matric Scholarship 2023-24?
Ans. What are the basic eligibility criteria for SSP Pre Matric Scholarship 2023-24
Q. Who provides the SSP Pre Matric Scholarship?
Ans. The Government of Karnataka is providing this scholarship. The scholarship is limited to the domiciles of Karnataka.
Q. How to find SATS ID?
A. Visit the official portal for SATS ID i.e. https://sts.karnataka.gov.in/KMSID/front/loadMyStudentId.htm and enter the student name, school code and date of birth are mandatory fields.
Q. What is the last date of SSP Pre Matric Scholarship 2023-24?
A. The last date for online application of SSP Pre Matric is till 20 October 2023