MMVY Scholarship 2023: The Mukhyamantri Medhavi Vidyarthi Yojana (MMVY) Scholarship is an online scholarship program administered by the Government of Madhya Pradesh. It aims to offer financial support to poor society to SC, ST, OBC & General categories. Eligible candidates pursuing undergraduate courses can avail this scholarship. This scholarship is exclusively available to the residents of Madhya Pradesh.
In this article, we have shared the complete details about MMVY Scholarship such as Apply Date, Eligibility, Last Date, Apply Process and Link, Scholarship Status, Scholarship Amount, Official Website and more, so read the complete details before apply online.
Table of Contents
MMVY Scholarship 2023: Overview
|Name of the Scholarship||MMVY Scholarship|
|Full Name||Mukhyamantri Medhavi Vidyarthi Yojana|
|Department||Directorate of Higher Education|
|State||Madhya Pradesh (M.P.)|
|Current Status||Online apply is closed for 2022-23|
|For more Details||Join WhatsApp|
Latest Update: MMVY Scholarship online registration for the session 2022-23 has been started from 01 November 2022. The online apply, status and MMVY all related links are available in the important link section.
|Application Start Date||01 November 2022|
|Application Last Date||15 September 2023|
- There is no any application fee required for the MMVY Scholarship application form.
To be eligible for the MMVY Scholarship, candidates must have the following criteria:
- Academic Requirements: Students must have successfully completed their 10+2 education with a minimum aggregate of 70% marks from a State board or 85% marks from CBSE/ICSE board.
- Residency: Applicants must be residents of Madhya Pradesh.
- Financial Background: The annual income of the candidate’s parents should not exceed INR 6,00,000.
- Admission: Students must have secured admission into any Undergraduate course.
- JEE Mains Rank: Candidates who have obtained a rank within 1,50,000 in JEE Mains are eligible to apply for the scholarship.
- NEET Merit: Medical aspirants who have gained admission to Government or private colleges based on their merit in the NEET examination are eligible.
- CLAT Merit: Students who have secured admission to any of the National Law Universities or the University of Delhi based on their merit in the CLAT examination are eligible.
- 12th Examination Merit: Candidates who have secured admission into any Undergraduate course in Aided, Government, Polytechnic, or Diploma colleges based on their performance in the 12th examination are also eligible to apply for this scholarship.
To complete the registration and application process for the MMVY scholarship, you are required to upload the following documents:
- Class 10th Marksheet
- Class 12th-grade Marksheet
- Copy of Aadhar Card
- Passport size photograph
- Domicile proof of Madhya Pradesh
- Admission Form
- Income certificate of parents
- Bank details
Under the MMVY Scholarship scheme, for undergraduate level, payment will be made for tuition fees, admission fees, and the actual fees determined by the Fee Regulatory Committee or the State Private University Regulatory Commission or the Indian government/state government (excluding mess fees and caution money).
Steps to apply online application for MMVY Scholarship 2023
Step 1: Registration
- Registration can be done through MP Scholarship official portal : www.scholarshipportal.mp.nic.in, Upon registration, candidates will receive a user ID and password.
Step-2: Application Form:
- Using the provided user ID and password, candidates will fill out their application form and upload the necessary documents.
Step-3: Verification of the Application Form
- The admitted candidate must submit their application form and documents to the respective institute for verification purposes.
- The institute will verify the candidate’s application against the original documents.
- The institute will also verify the submitted bank details, including payment of the fee, and other relevant information.
- Based on the verification, the institute will recommend eligible cases for sanction, temporarily reject applications due to missing information, or reject certain cases altogether. The institute will upload the signed and stamped scholarship recommendation proposal on the portal for the designated sanctioning authority.
Step-4: Disbursement of the Scholarship
Disbursement of MMVY Scholarship will follow the following guidelines:
- Eligible students admitted to Government institutes in M.P. will have their scholarship sanctioned by the respective institute.
- Private institutions or private universities offering B.E. / B. Tech courses in a district will have the designated Government Polytechnic Institute of that district as the sanctioning authority.
- Private institutions or private universities offering M.B.B.S. courses in a district or nearby district will have the designated Government Medical Colleges as the sanctioning authority.
- The Directorate of Technical Education, M.P. will act as the sanctioning authority for Government institutions and B.E. / B. Tech courses in private institutions or private universities located outside M.P.
|REGISTER ON PORTAL ( NEW STUDENT )|
|REGISTERED USERS – REGISTER AND MANAGE YOUR APPLICATION|
|CHECK APPLICATION STATUS|
|DISTRICT-WISE PAYMENT STATISTICS|
|OUT OF STATE APPLICATION STATISTICS|
- Mobile Number: 0755-2660063
- Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Q.1. What is MMVY Scholarship scheme?
A. The Mukhyamantri Medhavi Vidyarthi Yojana (MMVY) Scholarship is an online scholarship scheme for Students who have secured 70% or more marks in the 12th exam by the Board of Secondary Education or 85% or more marks in the 12th board exam by CBSE/ICSE and residents of Madhya Pradesh.
Q.3. What is application the last date for MMVY Scholarship 2022-23?
A. The last date is 15 September 2023 by official.
Q. What is the official portal of MMVY Scholarship?
A. The official portal is scholarshipportal.mp.nic.in.