Mukhyamantri B.Ed Sambal Yojana: The Department of College Education, Government of Rajasthan is providing an opportunity through the Mukhyamantri B.Ed Sambal Yojana for the academic year 2023-24.
The aim of this initiative is to offer B.Ed. in teacher training institutions within the state of Rajasthan. Widows or abandoned women enrolling in the course are eligible for support through the reimbursement of fees provided by the state government. Applicants can apply online on the official website hte.rajasthan.gov.in.
We have shared the complete details about Mukhyamantri B.Ed Sambal Yojana 2023-24 Scholarship in this article such as Apply Date, Eligibility, Last Date, Scholarship Online Apply Process and Link, Scholarship Amount, Official Website and more. So read the complete details before apply online.
Table of Contents
Mukhyamantri B.Ed Sambal Yojana 2023-24: Overview
|Mukhyamantri B.Ed Sambal Yojana
|Department of Higher Education, Government of Rajasthan
|Application Last Date
|15th March 2024
- Application Start Date: 8th January 2024
- Application Last Date: 15th March 2024
- There is no any application fee required for Mukhyamantri B.Ed Sambal Yojana 2023-24.
The eligibility criteria for Mukhyamantri B.Ed Sambal Yojana 2023-24 are as follows:
- A widow or abandoned woman should be regularly enrolled in B.Ed. colleges in Rajasthan.
- Students should be a native of Rajasthan.
- Candidate should have a minimum attendance of 75% in the B.Ed. college.
- Proof of the husband’s death in the form of a death certificate (self-certified copy) and, in the case of a divorced female student, a certified copy of the divorce decree issued by a competent court/Qazi should be attached. Along with the divorce decrees issued by a competent Qazi, certificates confirming the divorce through stamp paper notes from two respected individuals in society, as specified by notary through a designated notary, should be attached as evidence.
- In both types of cases, an affidavit certified by a notary on non-judicial stamp paper should be submitted, specifying the following details:
- (a) Name of the female student,
- (b) Name of the husband in the case of being a widow or divorced,
- (c) Include the name of both self and the husband, and additionally, the father’s name,
- (d) Clearly mention the status of being a widow, including the date of the husband’s demise,
- (e) In the case of divorce, provide the date of the decree issued by a competent court/Qazi,
- (f) Explicitly state that remarriage has not taken place in either situation.
- Students must have valid Janadhar card and Aadhaar Card.
- Candidate should not already be availing any other type of scholarship.
Scholarship Based on Course Fee.
The following documents are generally required for Mukhyamantri B.Ed Sambal Yojana 2023-24
- Photograph of the student
- Aadhaar card
- Bank passbook
- Jan aadhaar card
- Divorce certificate.
- Death certificate.
- Marksheet of Previous Class
- Fee Recipt
- Valid Mobile Number
- Valid Email ID
- Disability certificate (if applicable)
Process to Update SSO Profile
If you want to get the benefit of Mukhyamantri B.Ed Sambal Yojana 2023-24, then it is mandatory for you to update your scholarship profile after registration. While updating, students will have to enter information like their date of birth, mobile number, Janadhar ID, Aadhaar number etc. If the SSO profile is not updated by the student, the student’s registration will not be accepted. Under this scheme, SSO ID profile and scholarship profile will have to be created only once. Through which students can apply for scholarship and other schemes provided by the government in the coming years.
How to apply for Mukhyamantri B.Ed Sambal Yojana 2023-24?
- At first, Visit the official website i.e. http:\\hte.rajasthan.gov.in and at the top bar on “Online Scholarship” or go through the direct link, mentioned below.
- Now, click on “Register” and fill all the required details
- After Registration, applicant get a User ID & Password for further steps.
- By using User ID & Password, applicant will have to complete the scholarship application with all the required details
- After filling all the details, click on preview button and check all the details very carefully
- At the last, click on final submit button and take a print out of the submitted application form for future reference.
|Click Here to Register
|Click Here to login
|Complete Guidelines to Apply Online Scholarship Application
|Official Website- hte.rajasthan.gov.in
FAQ’s : Mukhyamantri BEd Sambal Yojana 2023-24
Q.1. Who can apply for Mukhyamantri B.Ed Sambal Yojana 2023-24?
Ans:- A widow or abandoned woman should be regularly enrolled in B.Ed. colleges in Rajasthan.
Q.3. What is the Last date of Mukhyamantri B.Ed Sambal Yojana 2023-24?
Ans:- Last date for submission of online application is 15th March 2024.
Q.4. What is the official website of Mukhyamantri B.Ed Sambal Yojana 2023-24?
Ans:- The official website is https://hte.rajasthan.gov.in/online-scholarship