NSP Top Class Scholarship for SC Students 2023-24: National Scholarship Portal (NSP) invites online applications for NSP Top Class Scholarship for SC Students 2023-24. Interested and eligible students can apply online at the official portal of NSP i.e. scholarships.gov.in. All the information related to NSP Scholarships for NSP Top Class Scholarship for SC Students 2023-24 is given below, after reading which you can easily apply online.
NSP Top Class Scholarship for SC Students 2023-24: Overview
|Scholarship Name||NSP Top Class Scholarship for SC Students 2023-24|
|Department Name||MINISTRY OF SOCIAL JUSTICE AND EMPOWERMENT|
|No. of Scholarships||1800|
|Application Last Date||31 December 2023|
- Students belong to the Scheduled Caste (SC) category
- Students pursuing Engineering/ Medical/ Law/ Management/ Fashion/ Hospitality in Graduate and Post Graduate courses in Institutes of Excellence in Education as notified by the Department.
- A citizen of India.
- Parental Income (per annum) is not exceed to 8 lakhs.
- The benefit of the Scheme will not be provided to more than 2 siblings in a family.
- A scholarship holder under these schemes will not hold any other scholarship/stipend.
- All the IIMs / IITs/ IIITs / AIIMSs/ NITs/NIFTs/ NIDs/ IHMs/NLUs and other Central Government Institutions will be eligible
- Full tuition fee and non-refundable charges (there will be a ceiling of Rs. 2.00 lakh per annum per student for private sector institutions)
- Academic allowance of Rs. 86,000 in the first year of study and Rs. 41,000 in every subsequent year, to take care of living expenses, books and stationery, computer/laptop of reputed brand with accessories like UPS and printer, etc.