Swami Dayanand Scholarship 2023-24: The Merit-cum-Means Scholarship for the year 2023-24 is announced by Swami Dayanand Charitable Educational Foundation. It is open to students enrolled in any undergraduate program at public and private universities in India. The goal of providing scholarships to extraordinarily gifted but financially struggling students who are unable to complete their college studies due to financial barriers is pursued by SDEF. Scholarships are offered to students who have overcome the challenges of their family’s situation to achieve high rankings in the national and state-level common entrance exams and to gain admission to prestigious institutions.
Table of Contents
Swami Dayanand Scholarship 2023-24: Overview
|Scholarship Name||Swami Dayanand Scholarship|
|Scholarship Provided By||Swami Dayanand Education Foundation|
|Scholarship Status||Online Apply is going on|
|Application Last Date||31 October 2023|
|Eligible Students||Enrolled in Undergraduate (UG) Program|
Important Dates for Swami Dayanand Scholarship 2023-24
- Application Start Date: 01 August 2023
- Application Last Date: 31 October 2023
- Apply for Renewal 2022-23 Last Date: 30 November 2023
- The scholarship is available for all professionals – engineering, medical, architecture, etc. and other undergraduate courses.
- 75% or above Marks in 12th / CGPA of at least 7.5.
- Annual Family Income of less than 6 LPA
The documents required for Swami Dayanand Scholarship online application are as follows:
- 10th and 12th Marksheets/Certificates
- Academic Marksheets for all semesters/term-wise scores
- Seat Allotment Letter and Rank Letter
- Copy of Fee Receipts
- Copy of Scholarship Letter/Education Loan, if any.
- Residence Proof or Ration Card or Parent’s ID Proof
- Copy of ID proof (valid document)
- Family Income Proof- Salary Certificate/Salary Slip (For 3 Months)/IT Return Form
- Agricultural land documents/Pics of Shop.
- Copy of Electricity Bill
- Education Loan Proof, if any
- Rent Agreement, if any
- House Pictures -Inside and Outside (4 photos) & Family Photograph
*The Scholarship rules & guidelines could be amended, updated, or otherwise changed at any time by the management without prior notice.
Swami Dayanand Scholarship Scholarship Amount
Open for 300 scholarships, with 50% reservation for girls, offering scholarships up to INR 50,000/-.
|General Rank (NEET/JEE||• 1 to100 – Rs. 50,000|
• 100 to 500 – Rs. 40,000
• 500 to 2000 – Rs. 30,000
|All other State Level Ranks and Non-Technical Courses||Rs. 20,000|
- SCHOLARSHIPS UP TO INR 50,000/-(General Rank (NEET/JEE) (All other State Level Ranks and Non-Technical Courses)1 to100 – INR 50,000 INR 20,000100 to 500 – INR 40,000500 to 2000 – INR 30,000
How to apply online application for Swami Dayanand Scholarship 2023-24?
- Visit the official website of Swami Dayanand Scholarship- www.swamidayanand.org
- Please carefully review the eligibility criteria before submitting your application.
- Ensure that you provide accurate information and upload the correct documents.
- Please have the documents, as specified in the application form, officially attested by your college authorities.
- Ensure that you accurately provide your email address, contact numbers, and mailing address for effective communication.
- All the scholarships recipients of 2022-23 can apply for renewal at the following link. Last date to apply for renewal is 30 Nov 2023.
About Swami Dayanand Education Foundation (SDEF)
The SDEF Foundation offers Merit-cum-Means Scholarships to exceptionally gifted students facing financial challenges, preventing them from attending prestigious colleges. Scholarships are granted based on academic excellence in school or achieving top rankings in national/state level common entrance exams, which secure their admission to esteemed institutions. This scholarship program supports students pursuing degrees in Engineering, MBBS, Pharmacy, IT, Architecture, and various undergraduate programs, whether in government or private institutions, including prestigious ones like IITs and NITs.
Swami Dayanand Education Foundation
- 1650 Hwy 6, Ste 440,
- Sugar Land, TX 77478, USA
- Tel: +1 281-980-0325
For India Scholarships:
- A-74, Ground Floor,
- Sector-2, Noida-201301, UP (India)
- Tel: +91-120-4146823
Q. When will Swami Dayanand Scholarship 2023-24 application be started?
Ans. The online application will be started from 01st August 2023.
Q. What is the last date for Swami Dayanand Scholarship 2023-24?
Ans:- Last date for submission of online application is 30 October 2023.
Q. Who can apply for Swami Dayanand Scholarship ?
Ans:- Students enrolled in any undergraduate program at public and private universities in India will be eligible for this scholarship.