PM YASASVI Pre Matric Scholarship 2023-24: Ministry of Social justice and Empowerment, Government of India invites online applications for PM YASASVI Pre Matric Scholarship 2023-24 through the National Scholarship Portal (NSP). Interested and eligible students can apply online on the NSP Portal i.e. scholarships.gov.in. All the information related to this Scholarship is given below, after reading which you can easily apply online.
Table of Contents
PM YASASVI Pre Matric Scholarship 2023-24: Overview
|PM YASASVI Pre Matric Scholarship
|Ministry of Social justice and Empowerment, Government of India
|Andaman and Nicobar, Chandigarh, Dadar Nagar Haveli and Daman and Diu, Himachal Pradesh, Manipur, Sikkim
|Other Backward Class (OBCs), Economically Backward Class (EBC) and Denotified, Nomadic and Semi-Nomadic Tribes (DNT/S-NT) (who are not covered under SC, ST or OBC)
|Application Last Date
|29th February 2024
Application Last Date State Wise
|Andaman and Nicobar
|Dadar Nagar Haveli and Daman and Diu
- The students should be studying in class 9th and 10th on a full time basis.
- Student should be a resident of that state where they apply, States Name Mentioned above.
- They should belong to a Other Backward Class (OBCs).
- For Chandigarh and Sikkim students who are Economically Backward Class (EBC) and Denotified, Nomadic and Semi-Nomadic Tribes (DNT/S-NT) (who are not covered under SC, ST or OBC) can also apply..
- Their Parent/Guardian’s income should not exceed Rs. 2.50 lakh per annum.
- Students must have at least 75% attendance in the previous year to be eligible for a scholarship.
- Only two boys from the same family can receive scholarships, but this rule does not apply to girls.
- A scholarship holder under this scheme will not hold any other educational scholarship.
PM YASASVI Pre Matric Scholarship Amount
The students shall be given a consolidated academic allowance of Rs. 4000/- per