E Kalyan is an online scholarship portal launched by the Government of Jharkhand. Its aim is to provide financial assistance and scholarships to students belonging to categories such as Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), Other Backward Classes (OBC), Minority communities, and economically backward students from the general category. Through the E-Kalyan portal – ekalyan.cgg.gov.in, eligible students can apply for Pre-Matric and Post-Matric scholarships.
In this article, we have shared the complete details about the E-Kalyan Jharkhand Scholarship, such as the application date, eligibility criteria, last date, the process for applying online and the link, scholarship amount, official website, and more. Therefore, please read the complete details before applying online.
Table of Contents
E Kalyan Jharkhand Scholarship 2023: Overview
|Scholarship Name||E-Kalyan Jharkhand Scholarship|
|Department Name||Department of Scheduled Tribe, Scheduled Caste,|
Minority and Backward Class Welfare,
Govt. of Jharkhand
|Scheme Name||•E Kalyan Post Matric Scholarship Scheme (Only for Nursing and ITI Institutions/Colleges)|
•E Kalyan Pre-Matric Scholarship Scheme
|Application Last Date||20 October 2023 (View Notice)|
|E Kalyan Portal||ekalyan.cgg.gov.in|
Latest News: The online application last date for E Kalyan Post-Matric Scholarship (Only for Nursing and ITI Institutions/Colleges) has been extended till 20 October 2023.
E Kalyan Jharkhand Important Dates
For Post Matric Scholarship 2022-23
- Application Start Date: 20 August 2023
- Application Last Date: 20 October 2023
- Students Verification By INO: Updated Soon
- Edit Post-Matric application: Updated Soon
- There is no any application fee required for E Kalyan Jharkhand Scholarship application form.
Eligibility Criteria for E-Kalyan Jharkhand Scholarship
The e-Kalyan Jharkhand portal offers scholarships in three categories: pre-matric scholarship, post-matric (within state) scholarship, and post-matric (outside state) scholarship. Candidates who meet the following eligibility criteria are eligible to apply for the scholarship on the e-Kalyan Jharkhand portal.
- The students must be domiciled in Jharkhand State.
- The applicants must belong to either Schedule Tribe (ST), Schedule Caste (SC), or Backward Class (BC).
- The candidate’s annual family income from all sources should not exceed the following limits:
- Schedule Tribe (ST) or Schedule Caste (SC) – INR 2,50,000
- Backward Class (BC) – INR 1,50,000
To apply for a scholarship on the E-कल्याण झारखंड portal, applicants must provide several essential documents to support their application. It is recommended that students keep scanned copies of all necessary documents ready before beginning the application process. The required documents are as follows:
- Student’s Photograph
- Bonafide certificate, including the fee structure
- Income certificate
- Residence certificate
- Previous qualifying examination marksheet
- Caste certificate
- Scanned copy of the bank passbook
Steps to apply Jharkhand Scholarship online application at E Kalyan portal- ekalyan.cgg.gov.in
- First of all, visit the E Kalyan official portal i.e. ekalyan.cgg.gov.in or go through the direct link which has mentioned below
- If you are applying online for the first time, click on the E Kalyan Scholarship Registration link, a new page will open
- Now fill all the required details by clicking on the Register/Sign up link at the bottom and take a print out of the filled details.
- If you have applied online earlier and you are applying for the second time, then click on the Student Login link and login by entering your User Name and Password and fill all your details and take a print out of the filled details. .
- Paste your photo in the applied printed application form and sign yourself and your guardian and upload it with all the documents mentioned above and click on final submit button.
- Thus, you online application for E-Kalyan Jharkhand scholarship will complete.
Important Links- ekalyan.cgg.gov.in
|E-Kalyan Online Apply For|
Post Matric || Pre Matric
|Check Application Status|
Pre Matric || Post Matric
|Click Here To Applicant Login|
|Candidate Forgot Password|
|Official Website -ekalyan.cgg.gov.in|
E Kalyan Jharkhand Scholarship Amount
Candidates who are selected will be awarded with tuition fees as well as academic allowance or maintenance fees, based on their eligibility. The benefits available through e-kalyan scholarship program are outlined in the following table.
|Course Group||Tuition Fee/Academic allowance/Maintenance fee etc.|
|Group 1 (A)||1,00,000||90,000|
|Group 1 (B)||90,000||85,000|
|Group 1 (C)||85,000||80,000|
|Group 2 (A)||75,000||70,000|
|Group 2 (B)||70,000||65,000|
|Group 2 (C)||65,000||60,000|
- Email Id – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Number – (040)-23120591, (040)-23120592, (040)-23120593
E-Kalyan Jharkhand 2023: FAQs
Q. What is E Kalyan Jharkhand?
A. e-Kalyan Jharkhand is an online platform introduced by the Government of Jharkhand to facilitate the disbursement of scholarships and financial assistance to students belonging to economically weaker sections of the society.
Q. Who is eligible for scholarships through e-Kalyan Jharkhand?
A. Students belonging to scheduled tribes (ST), scheduled castes (SC), backward classes (BC), and economically weaker sections (EWS) of the society are eligible to apply for scholarships through e-Kalyan Jharkhand.
Q. How can I apply for a scholarship through e-Kalyan Jharkhand?
A. To apply for a scholarship through e-Kalyan Jharkhand, you need to visit the official website and register as a new user. Fill out the application form, provide the necessary documents, and submit the application online. The detailed application process and required documents can be found on the website.
Q. What is the last date for E Kalyan Jharkhand Scholarship 2023?
A. The last date of E-Kalyan Jharkhand scholarship is 25 July 2023.
Q. What is the official website of Jharkhand E-Kalyan Portal?
A. Jharkhand e-kalyan official portal is ekalyan.cgg.gov.in.