Nagaland Post Matric Scholarship 2023-24: The Directorate of Higher Education (DHE) has launched the Post Matric Scholarship to ST students of Nagaland scheme for providing socio-economic welfare to the students belonging to the resident of Nagaland state. To avail this scholarship, the student must be studying or getting admission to the post-matric class (class 11th, 12th, UG, PG Degree). Eligible candidate can apply online on the official website scholarship.nagaland.gov.in.
Post-matric Scholarship for ST Scholarship is awarded to the students of the Scheduled Tribe (ST) category by the Ministry of Tribal Affairs, Government of India. The objective of the ST scholarship is to provide financial assistance to these students to complete their studies at the college level.
We have shared the complete details about Post Matric Scholarship for ST students for the Session 2023-24 in this article such as Apply Date, Eligibility, Last Date, Scholarship Online Apply Process and Link, Scholarship Amount, Official Website and more, so read the complete details before apply online.
Latest Update : The online Application for Nagaland Post Matric Scholarship has been started from 28th August 2023 and last Date is 31st October 2023.
Table of Contents
Nagaland Post Matric Scholarship 2023-24: Overview
|Scholarship Scheme Name
|Nagaland Post Matric ST Scholarship
|Government of Nagaland,
Directorate of Higher Education
|Application Started on 28th August 2023
|Application Last Date
|31st October 2023
- Application Start Date: 28th August 2023
- Application Last Date: 31st October 2023
- There is no any application fee required for Nagaland Post Matric Scholarship application form.
Eligibility Criteria For Post Matric Scholarship Nagaland
A student should fulfil the following criteria to be eligible for this Scholarship.
- The applicant must be pursuing post matric (above class X) studies and belong to Scheduled Tribe of Nagaland.
- The Annual Income of the applicant’s parents/guardians from all sources must not exceed ₹ 2.50 lakh (Rupees Two Lakh Fifty Thousand).
- Applicant must be from Institution with valid AISHE/UDISE code.
- The student should have a valid bank account in a Schedule Bank linked with Aadhar and Mobile number.
- Students who have failed in their last examination (repeaters) are not eligible to apply.
- Students who have availed this scholarship at one stage/level of their education but are currently studying in another stream/subject of the same stage/level are not eligible. Example, a student who is currently studying B.Com but availed this scholarship while pursuing B.Sc course will not be eligible as B.Com and B.Sc Course are of the same level.
- Applicant must not be a beneficiary of any other scholarship scheme.
- Applicant must not be an employee of any government/semi government establishment.
- Students pursuing Diploma/Certificate Course can also apply provided they fulfil the above criteria and their course duration is not less than two years.
- Students studying in NIOS can also apply, provided they fulfil above eligibility criteria and have the following subject combination. For class 11th and 12th level courses, the applicant must have passed class 10 with the following subject combination. i) English ii) Alt English or MIL iii) Science iv) Maths and v) Social Science
- Class 10th Admit Card
- Admission Receipt
- Marksheet of the last Class/Year passed. For college with Semester System Marksheets of last two Semester.
- Caste Certificate of ST.
- Indigenous (Domicile) Certificate.
- Income Certificate
- Bank Passbook
- Aadhar Card
- Part B Form (Only for Applicant studying outside Nagaland).
- Part C Form (only for MPhil/PhD Fresh applicant).
- For PhD/MPhil Applicants
Some Important Instruction to upload the documents
- For upload of multiple Marksheets, Marksheets should be merged/combined into a single file (PDF) and upload.
- In addition to other documents, PhD applicants should submit copy of the synopsis of proposed Research Work duly countersigned by the Guide or Supervisor and a photo copy of the Registration Card/Letter.
- For upload of Registration Card/Letter and Synopsis, they should be merged/combined into a single file (PDF).
- If the applicant is not in a position to furnish Registration Card/ Letter and Synopsis, submission of Part C(Research) will suffice.
Application instructions for Fresh and Renewal
All eligible 1st year students of the Course shall apply for Fresh Application irrespective of whether they were beneficiary of the scholarship in their last course of study. Also, eligible students in 2nd/3rd year who were not a beneficiary of the Scheme can apply for Fresh Application.
|All present 1st year students irrespective of whether they were beneficiary of 2022-23.
|Present 2nd /3rd year students who were not beneficiary of 2022-23.
Renewal Application is meant only for the beneficiaries of 2022-23 period who have passed the last examination but continuing in the same Course (level). 1st Year students of any course are cannot apply for Renewal even if the applicant was a beneficiary of 2022-23.
|Only for beneficiaries of 2022-23 who have passed the last examination and presently in the 2nd /3rd /4th year of the same Course.
Hostel Form/Certificate (For hostellers only)
- Applicants staying in recognized hostel outside Nagaland can produce a Hostel Certificate from the hostel warden.
- Applicants staying in Registered Hostels within Nagaland must use the Hostel Form issued by the Department to the hostel warden/proprietor.
- Hostel Form will be issued by the Department to the Registered Hostels only on production of the NOC from the Institutions.
- Students studying in Nagaland Submit print out of the online submitted form and necessary documents to Institution for verification.
- Students studying outside Nagaland Submit print out of the online submitted form and necessary documents to Higher Education for verification.
Provide different amounts of financial aid from the state scholarship fund.
How To Apply Online Application for Nagaland Post Matric Scholarship at scholarship.nagaland.gov.in?
To apply for this scheme, follow these simple steps:
- Visit the Nagaland Government’s Common Scholarship Portal website.
- On the portal’s homepage, find the “Register” option and click on it.
- A registration form will appear on your screen. Fill it out with the following details:
- Your Name
- Aadhaar Number
- Mobile Number
- Complete the registration process, and then log in to the portal using your email and password.
- Now, choose the Post Matric Scholarship to apply for and click on the application form.
- Fill in all the necessary details in the application form as requested. Don’t forget to upload the required documents.
- Review all the information you’ve provided, and when you’re satisfied, click the “Submit” button to send your application.
- After submitting, make a hard copy of the application form.
- Submit the printed copy of your application to the Scholarship Section at the Directorate of Higher Education, located below the New Secretariat Complex in Nagaland, Kohima – 797001.
|Click Here To Register online through Common Scholarship Portal
|Click Here To Applicant Login
|Official Guidelines For Nagaland Post Matric Scholarship
|Official Website- scholarship.nagaland.gov.in
- Mobile Number: (+91) 8929307387
- Email Id: email@example.com
Q.1. What is Post Matric Scholarship?
A. Post Matric Scholarship to ST students of Nagaland scheme for providing socio-economic welfare to the students belonging to the resident of Nagaland state.
Q.2. When will Post Matric Scholarship application be started?
A. 28th August 2023
Q.3. What is Post Matric Scholarship application last date?
A. 31st October 2023
Q.4. What is the official website of Nagaland Post Matric Scholarship?