Nagaland State Agriculture Scholarship 2023-24 for B.Sc. & M.Sc.: Directorate of Agriculture, Government of Nagaland invites online applications for State Agriculture Scholarship for B.Sc. & M.Sc. Agriculture 2023-24. Interested and eligible students can apply online on the official website i.e. scholarship.nagaland.gov.in All the information related to State Agriculture Scholarship for B.Sc. & M.Sc. Agriculture 2023-24 is given below, after reading which you can easily apply online.
We have shared the complete details about State Agriculture Scholarship for B.Sc. & M.Sc. Agriculture 2023-24 in this article such as Apply Date, Eligibility, Last Date, Scholarship Online Apply Process and Link, Scholarship Amount, Official Website and more, so read the complete details before apply online.
Nagaland State Agriculture Scholarship 2023-24: Overview
|Scholarship Name||State Agriculture Scholarship Nagaland|
|Department Name||Directorate of Agriculture, Government of Nagaland|
|Eligible Students||B.Sc. & M.Sc. Agriculture|
Latest News: The Online Application starts from 1st October 2023 and Last Date of Application is 31st January 2024.
|Application Start Date||1st October 2023|
|Application Last Date||31st January 2024|
Eligibility Criteria for Nagaland State Agriculture Scholarship for B.Sc. & M.Sc. Agriculture
A student should fulfil the following criteria to be eligible for Nagaland State Agriculture Scholarship for B.Sc and M.Sc agriculture students:
- Students of B.Sc. or M.Sc. Agriculture.
- All the inhabitants of Nagaland
- pursuing for B.Sc. or M.Sc. Agriculture.
- Application must be from Institution which has valid AISHE/UDISE code.
- Students who have failed in their last examination (repeaters) are not eligible to apply.
- Applicants must not be a beneficiary of any other scholarship scheme.
The State Department of Agriculture provides stipend of Rs. 700/- & Rs. 900/- per student for undergoing undergraduate and post graduate programme respectively along with book grants, reimbursements, thesis grant etc.
The documents required for online application of Nagaland State Disability Scholarship 2023-24 application are as follows:
- Class 10th Admit Card
- Marksheet/Progress Report of last Semester Passed
- Admission Receipt from respective institution
- Schedule Tribe Certificate
- Indigenous Inhabitant Certificate
- Aadhaar Card
- Front page of Bank passbook
- Mobile Number Link with Bank or Aadhaar
- Email Id
- Institution Verification Form
How to apply online State Agriculture Scholarship for B.Sc. & M.Sc. Agriculture 2023-24
The process of applying online for State Agriculture Scholarship for B.Sc. & M.Sc. Agriculture 2023-24 involves several steps. Here are the steps to apply and register online:
Step 1: Registration
Visit the official scholarship portal of Nagaland: https://scholarship.nagaland.gov.in.
- Create an Account:
If you are a new user, click on the “Register” option. Provide your MOBILE Number linked with AADHAAR to get an OTP and verify the mobile. Once Mobile is verified, provide essential details such as your name, email address and create a unique password. Click on the “Register” button to proceed.
Step 2: Login
- Log in to Your Account: Once your mobile number is verified, log in to your scholarship account using the credentials you created during registration.
Step 3: Fill in the User Profile
- Personal Details:
Update your personal information, including name, date of birth, gender, category, Bank Account Details etc.
Step 4: Apply for Scholarship
- Select your Scholarship Scheme, Institution, Institution State, Institution, District and proceed.
- Academic Information: Provide details about your educational background, such as school/college name, course, year of study, etc.
Step 4: Upload Documents
- Upload Required Documents: Depending on the scholarship you are applying for, you will need to upload supporting documents. Commonly required documents include:
- Passport-sized photograph
- Mark sheets/certificates
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- Income certificate
- Aadhar card
- Bank passbook or bank Statement (clearly indicating Account Holders Name, Account Number and IFSC Code)
Step 5: Verify and Submit
- Review Your Application: Carefully review all the information you have entered and the documents you have uploaded. Make sure everything is accurate and complete.
- Submit Application:Once you are satisfied with your application, click on the “Submit” button.
Step 6: Track Your Application Status
- Application Tracking: After submitting your application, you can track its status on the Scholarship.Nagaland.gov.in portal. Log in to your account and check for updates on your application’s status regularly.
|Click Here To Register Online|
|Click Here To Applicant Login|
- Mobile Number:
- Scholarship Section, Agriculture Department – 9774452095/8414820012
- IT & C (Scholarship Portal- Technical issue) – 8929307387
- Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Q. What is Nagaland State Agriculture Scholarship for B.Sc. & M.Sc. Agriculture 2023-24?
Ans. State Agriculture Scholarship for B.Sc. & M.Sc. Agriculture 2023-24 for all the inhabitants of Nagaland pursuing for B.Sc. or M.Sc. Agriculture.
Q. When will State Agriculture Scholarship for B.Sc. & M.Sc. Agriculture 2023-24 application be started?
Ans. State Agriculture Scholarship for B.Sc. & M.Sc. Agriculture 2023-24 application form started from 1st October 2023
Q. What is the last Date of Nagaland State Agriculture Scholarship for B.Sc. & M.Sc. Agriculture 2023-24?
Ans. Last date of State Agriculture Scholarship for B.Sc. & M.Sc. Agriculture 2023-24 application form is 31st January 2023
Q. Who is eligible for State Agriculture Scholarship for B.Sc. & M.Sc. Agriculture 2023-24?
Ans. Students of B.Sc. and M.Sc.