Nagaland State Disability Scholarship 2023-24: Directorate of Social Welfare, Government of Nagaland invites online applications for State Disability Scholarship 2023-24. Interested and eligible students can apply online on the official website i.e. scholarship.nagaland.gov.in All the information related to Nagaland State Disability Scholarship 2023-24 is given below, after reading which you can easily apply online.
We have shared the complete details about Nagaland State Disability Scholarship 2023-24 in this article such as Apply Date, Eligibility, Last Date, Scholarship Online Apply Process and Link, Scholarship Amount, Official Website and more, so read the complete details before apply online.
Nagaland State Disability Scholarship 2023-24: Overview
|Scholarship Name||Nagaland State Disability Scholarship|
|Department Name||Directorate of Social Welfare, Government of Nagaland|
|Scholarship for||Persons with Disabilities|
|Eligible Students||Class 1st to 8th|
Latest News: The Online Application has been from 15 September 2023 and Last Date of Application is 30 November 2023.
|Application Start Date||15 September 2023|
|Application Last Date||30 November 2023|
A student should fulfil the following criteria to be eligible for this Scholarship.
- Students of Class 1st to 8th
- Permanent Resident of Nagaland
- Scholarship for Persons with Disability (benchmark disability 40% and above)
- Application must be from Institution which has valid AISHE/UDISE code.
- The Annual Income of the applicant’s parents/guardians from all sources must not exceed Rs. 2.50 lakh (Rupees two lakh fifty thousand)
- Students who have failed in their last examination (repeaters) are not eligible to apply.
- Applicants must not be a beneficiary of any other scholarship scheme.
The financial aid to cover the tuition expenses at a specific educational institution.
The documents required for online application of Nagaland State Disability Scholarship 2023-24 application are as follows:
- Marksheet/Progress Report of last class/year Passed
- Disability Certificate/UDID Card
- Front page of Bank passbook
- Original Income Certificate
- Mobile Number Link with Bank or Aadhaar
- Email Id
How to apply online Nagaland State Disability Scholarship 2023-24?
The process of applying online for Nagaland State Disability Scholarship 2023-24 involves several steps. Here are the steps to apply and register online:
Step 1: Registration
Visit the official scholarship portal of Nagaland: https://scholarship.nagaland.gov.in.
- Create an Account:
If you are a new user, click on the “Register” option. Provide your MOBILE Number linked with AADHAAR to get an OTP and verify the mobile. Once Mobile is verified, provide essential details such as your name, email address and create a unique password. Click on the “Register” button to proceed.
Step 2: Login
- Log in to Your Account: Once your mobile number is verified, log in to your scholarship account using the credentials you created during registration.
Step 3: Fill in the User Profile
- Personal Details:
Update your personal information, including name, date of birth, gender, category, Bank Account Details etc.
Step 4: Apply for Scholarship
- Select your Scholarship Scheme, Institution, Institution State, Institution, District and proceed.
- Academic Information: Provide details about your educational background, such as school/college name, course, year of study, etc.
Step 4: Upload Documents
- Upload Required Documents: Depending on the scholarship you are applying for, you will need to upload supporting documents. Commonly required documents include:
- Passport-sized photograph
- Mark sheets/certificates
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- Income certificate
- Aadhar card
- Bank passbook or bank Statement (clearly indicating Account Holders Name, Account Number and IFSC Code)
Step 5: Verify and Submit
- Review Your Application: Carefully review all the information you have entered and the documents you have uploaded. Make sure everything is accurate and complete.
- Submit Application:Once you are satisfied with your application, click on the “Submit” button.
Step 6: Track Your Application
- Application Tracking: After submitting your application, you can track its status on the Scholarship.Nagaland.gov.in portal. Log in to your account and check for updates on your application’s status regularly.
- Mobile Number: 8257866092 / 7005337521
- Email Id: email@example.com
Q. What is Nagaland State Disability Scholarship 2023-24?
Ans. Directorate of Social Welfare, Government of Nagaland gives Scholarship for Persons with Disability will be applicable for all the inhabitants of Nagaland.
Q. When will Nagaland State Disability Scholarship 2023-24 application be started?
Ans. Nagaland State Disability Scholarship 2023-24 application form started from 15 September 2023
Q. What is the last Date of Nagaland State Disability Scholarship 2023-24?
Ans. Last date of Nagaland State Disability Scholarship 2023-24 application form is 30 November 2023
Q. Who is eligible for Nagaland State Disability Scholarship 2023-24?
Ans. Scholarship for Persons with Disability (benchmark disability 40% and above)