PM YASASVI Scholarship 2023: The application process for the PM Young Achievers Scholarship Award Scheme for Vibrant India (PM YASASVI Scheme 2023) has been started by the National Testing Agency (NTA) on the official portal- yet.nta.ac.in. This scheme is launched by the Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment (Govt. of India), aims to provide scholarships to 30,000 deserving students for their outstanding achievements.
The students belonging to the Other Backward Classes (OBC), Economically Backward Classes (EBC), and De-Notified, Nomadic & Semi Nomadic Tribes (DNT) categories stand a chance to win scholarships ranging from INR 75,000 to INR 1, 25,000 per year.
We have shared the complete details about NTA PM YASASVI Scholarship Scheme in this article such as Apply Date, Eligibility, Last Date, Scholarship Online Apply Process, Registration, Login and Link, Scholarship Amount, Admit Card, Exam Date, Result, Official Website and more, so read the complete details before apply online.
Table of Contents
PM YASASVI Scholarship 2023- yet.nta.ac.in
|Scheme Name||PM YASASVI Scholarship Scheme 2023|
|Department Name||Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment|
(Govt. of India)
|State||All States in India|
|Current Status||Entrance Test Cancelled|
|Mode of Selection||Merit Based of Class 8th & 10th Marks|
|Medium||English & Hindi|
Latest Update: National Testing Agency (NTA) was scheduled to conduct an entrance test on 29.9.2023 for selection of candidates to award the scholarships under the scheme of PM YASASVI- Top Class Education in Schools for OBC, EBC and DNT students.
Keeping in view the paucity of time for the test, the Department has re-considered the matter. It has been decided that instead of the Entrance Test (which will entail extra burden on the applicants), the selection for this year will now be done on the basis of the merit to be prepared considering the marks obtained in the class VIII & X, as applicable, as per scheme guidelines. The students will be selected through NSP Portal. All students who obtained 60% or above marks in 8th or 10th class are eligible to apply on NSP portal. (View Notice)
|Registration Start Date||11 July 2023|
|Registration Last Date||17 August 2023 (upto 11:50 pm)|
|Application Correction Date||18 to 22 August 2023|
|Date of the Entrance Test||Cancelled|
- There is no any application fee required for PM YASASVI Scholarship application form.
To be eligible for the YASASVI Scholarship entrance test 2023, applicants must fulfil the following criteria:
- Nationality: Applicants must be Indian Nationals.
- Category: Candidates must belong to the OBC, EBC, or DNT category.
- Educational Qualification: Applicants must have passed Class 8 or Class 10 (as applicable) during the academic year 2022-23.
- Parental Income: The annual income of parents/guardians from all sources should exceed INR 2.5 lakh.
- Age Criteria for Class 9 Exams: Candidates applying for Class 9 exams should have been born between April 1, 2007, and March 31, 2011 (both days inclusive).
- Age Criteria for Class 11 Exams: Candidates applying for Class 11 exams should have been born between April 1, 2005, and March 31, 2009 (both days inclusive).
- Gender: Both boys and girls are eligible to apply, and the requirements are the same for all.
- Candidate’s Photograph (File size must be between 10 kb to 200 kb)
- Candidate’s Signature (File size must be between 04 kb to 30 kb)
- Category & Income Certificate (Category Certificate will have to be uploaded in the PDF format along with the Application Form and size should be between 50 kb to 300 kb)
- Govt. Identity Details – i.e. Aadhaar / UID Number is compulsory
- PwD certificate (If Applicable)
- A valid e-mail ID
- A valid mobile number
- Educational Qualification
The scholarship is awarded for students who are studying in class 9th and 11th.
- For candidates studying Class 9 – Rs.- 75,000 per year
- For candidates studying in Class 11 – Rs.- 1,25,000 per year
How to apply online application for PM YASASVI Scholarship 2023 at yet.nta.ac.in?
To apply for the YASASVI Scholarship entrance test 2023, follow these steps:
- Go to the official page of the YASASVI scheme: yet.nta.ac.in
- On the left side of the page, locate and click on the ‘New Candidate Register Here’ link.
- Complete the online registration process and make a note of the system-generated Application Number. This number will be essential for all future reference and correspondence.
- Log in using the system-generated Application Number and Password to fill out the application form. Provide personal details, select the desired class exam, and choose the examination cities as required.
- Carefully review all the information entered and submit the application form.
- Download a copy of the YASASVI scheme application form for your records.
Important Links- yet.nta.ac.in
|Click Here To Registration at yet.nta.ac.in|
|Click Here To Applicant Login|
|Forgot Password || Forgot Application Number|
|Download Official Notification and Complete Guides|
|Official Website- yet.nta.ac.in|
Syllabus of Examination
- NCERT Syllabus of Class 8th for admission in class 9th
- NCERT Syllabus of Class 10th for admission in class 11th
The selection for the PM YASASVI Scholarship 2023 will now be done on the basis of the merit to be prepared considering the marks obtained in the class VIII & X, as applicable, as per scheme guidelines. The students will be selected through NSP Portal. All students who obtained 60% or above marks in 8th or 10th class are eligible to apply on NSP portal.
Help Desk for YET NTA
- Email ID :-email@example.com
- Contact No. :-011-40759000, 011-69227700
PM YASASVI Scheme FAQs
Q. What is PM YASASVI Scholarship Scheme?
Ans:- “PM YOUNG ACHIEVERS SCHOLARSHIP AWARD SCHEME FOR VIBRANT INDIA FOR OBCs AND OTHERS (PM –YASASVI)” is an umbrella Scheme for OBCs, EBCs and DNTs. It is a Central Sector Scheme for providing Top Class School Education to OBCs/EBCs & DNTs. The Department of Social Justice and Empowerment under Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment Government of India conducts an exam for selection of candidates for award of the scholarships.
Q. What is the last date of PM YASASVI Scholarship 2023 last date?
Ans:- Last date for submission of online application is upto 17th August 2023.
Q. What is the qualifying marks for PM YASASVI Scholarship entrance test 2023?
Ans:- A candidate will be declared to have qualified the if he/she secures a minimum of 60% marks in the Merit List based on class 8th and 9th.
Q. What is the official website of PM Yashasvi yojana?
A. The official website is yet.nta.ac.in.