DHE Combined Merit Scholarship 2023-24 for UG and PG: Directorate of Higher Education (DHE), Government of Assam invites online applications for Combined Merit Scholarship 2023-24 for UG and PG. Interested and eligible students can apply online on the official website i.e. dhe-operations.assam.gov.in/scholarship. All the information related to DHE Combined Merit Scholarship 2023-24 for UG and PG is given below, after reading which you can easily apply online.
We have shared the complete details about DHE Combined Merit Scholarship 2023-24 for UG and PG in this article such as Apply Date, Eligibility, Last Date, Scholarship Online Apply Process and Link, Scholarship Amount, Official Website and more, so read the complete details before apply online.
Table of Contents
DHE Combined Merit Scholarship 2023-24 Assam: Overview
|Scholarship Name||Combined Merit Scholarship Assam|
|Department Name||Directorate of Higher Education (DHE),|
Government of Assam
|Eligible Students||UG and PG|
Latest News: Application Start Date for Combined Merit Scholarship 2023-24 for UG and PG is 1st November and application Last date is 30th November 2023.
|Application Start Date||1st November 2023|
|Application Last Date||30th November 2023|
Eligibility Criteria for DHE Scholarship
- The minimum qualifying marks to apply for the scholarship shall be
- 60% in Higher Secondary Final year for those who apply for Combined Merit Degree Scholarship scheme,
- 60% in General Degree Course for those, who apply for Combined Merit Master Degree Scholarship scheme.
- Students pursuing 1st semester general Degree and 1st semester general Master Degree course in Arts/Science/ Commerce discipline in provincialized/Govt. College or State/ Central University of Assam for the session 2023-24 are eligible for the scholarship scheme.
- The student must be a domicile of Assam
- The Students must have valid (up-to-date) Active Bank Account in their name.
|For UG Course||Rs. 450/- Per Month|
|For PG Course||Rs. 500/- Per Month|
The documents required for online application of Combined Merit Scholarship 2023-24 for UG and PG application are as follows:
- Aadhaar Card
- Domical Certificate
- Valid Mobile Number
- Valid Email ID
- Certificate from the Registrar/Head of the Institution in which the candidate is at present studying (mandatory).
- First Page of Active Bank account.
- Final Marksheet of last Qualifying examination.
How to apply online Combined Merit Scholarship 2023-24 for UG and PG?
The process of applying online for Combined Merit Scholarship 2023-24 for UG and PG involves several steps. Here are the steps to apply and register online:
- Step 1: Registration
- Step 2: Login
- Step 3: Fill Application
- Step 4: Upload Documents
- Step 5: Review and Submit
- Step 6: Print Application
- Step 7: After final submission of online Application form, take a printout and submit the hardcopy to the concerned Registrar/ Principal/ Head of the Institute along with the necessary copies of certificates/documents.
- Email Id: email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org
Q. What is Combined Merit Scholarship 2023-24 for UG and PG?
Ans. Directorate of Higher Education, Government of Assam gives Combined Merit Scholarship 2023-24 for the students of UG and PG.
Q. When will Combined Merit Scholarship 2023-24 for UG and PG application be started?
Ans. Combined Merit Scholarship 2023-24 for UG and PG application form will be started from 1st November 2023.
Q. Who is eligible for DHE Combined Merit Scholarship 2023-24 for UG and PG?
Ans. This is for students from Assam who are currently in undergraduate and postgraduate programs.