Junior Merit scholarship 2023-24: Directorate of higher Secondary Education, Odisha invites online applications for Junior Merit scholarship 2023-24. Interested and eligible students can apply online on the State Scholarship Portal i.e. scholarship.odisha.gov.in. All the information related to this scholarship scheme is given below, after reading which you can easily apply online.
We have shared the complete details about Junior Merit scholarship 2023-24 in this article such as Apply Date, Eligibility, Last Date, Scholarship Online Apply Process and Link, Scholarship Amount, Official Website and more, so read the complete details before apply online.
Table of Contents
Odisha Junior Merit scholarship 2023-24: Overview
|Scholarship Name||Junior Merit scholarship 2023-24|
|Department Name||School & Mass Education Department, Odisha|
|Eligible Students||Class 11th and 12th|
|Students Category||SC/ ST/ OBC/ SEBC/ General|
Latest News: Application Start Date for Junior Merit scholarship 2023-24 is 5th October and application Last date is 15th November 2023.
|Application Start Date||5th October 2023|
|Application Last Date||15th November 2023|
Eligibility Criteria for Junior Merit scholarship Odisha
- A permanent resident of Odisha State.
- All category (SC/ ST/ OBC/ SEBC/ General) students are eligible to apply this scholarship.
- The Student must have passed HSC with 60% or more marks from an institution recognized by BSE Odisha, CBSE, ICSE, Equivalent Boards, and pursuing regular Class XI courses of 10+2.
- The income of the parents of the students from all sources should not exceed Rs.6.00 lakh per annum.
- Students shall apply for Junior Merit Scholarship in the 1 year of Joining of the course (Class XI) for Fresh and in Class-XII for Renewal.
- Outside students (students of Odisha but studying outside Odisha) are also required to apply online for this scholarship.
- Students pursuing their higher study through distance learning is not eligible.
- Students already availing scholarship for pursuing their study under any other schemes of State or Central Govt is not eligible.
- Students not validated by the concerned Principal/Institution during Class XI (1st year of his/her admission). is not eligible.
Under Junior Merit Scholarship scheme, a total of 10000 students will be given this scholarship. The scholarships shall be awarded to boys and girls in 50:50 ratio.
The documents required for online application of Junior Merit scholarship 2023-24 application are as follows:
- Aadhaar Card
- Valid Mobile Number
- Valid Email ID
- Marksheet and Certificate of last qualifying examination i.e. HSC from an institution recognized by BSC Odisha, CBSE, ICSE, Equivalent Boards.
- Front Page of Bank Passbook.
- College ID/Admission Receipt/Library Card/Letter of Undertaking from concerned College Authority. (Any one of them).
How to apply online Odisha Junior Merit scholarship 2023-24?
The process of applying online for Junior Merit scholarship 2023-24 involves several steps. Here are the steps to apply and register online:
- Step 1: Click Registration link at the portal https://scholarship.odisha.gov.in/website/home
- Step 2: Enter the Aadhaar number and proceed further.
- Step 3: Check your registered mobile or email to get the user ID and password.
- Step 4: Click log in link at the portal and enter User ID and password to apply the scholarship application.
- Step 5: Provide all necessary details like personal, academic, eligibility and bank information.
- Step 6: Click on the “Save as draft” button to draft the information or click on “Next” button to save and proceed the scholarship form.
- Step 7: The preview of the completed form will appear on the page. Download the forms and take its print out
|Click Here To Online Registration|
|Complete Application Form|
|Click Here To Applicant Login|
- Mobile Number: 155335/18003456770
- Email Id: Scholarshipsmed@gmail.com
Q. What is Odisha Junior Merit scholarship 2023-24?
Ans. The Government of Odisha in School & Mass Education Department is awarding Junior Merit Scholarship under the Scheme ‘e-medhabruti’ out of the State budget to provide financial assistance to the meritorious Higher Secondary School students of Odisha from families whose parental income does not exceed 6.00 lakhs to meet a part of their educational expenses while pursuing their higher studies.
Q. When will Junior Merit scholarship 2023-24 application be started?
Ans. Junior Merit scholarship 2023-24 application form will be started from 5th October 2023.
Q. What is the last date Junior Merit scholarship 2023-24 application?
Ans. Last date Junior Merit scholarship 2023-24 application is 15th November 2023.
Q. Who is eligible for Odisha Junior Merit scholarship 2023-24?
Ans. To be eligible for this scholarship, an applicant must be a permanent resident of Odisha, have passed HSC with 60% or more marks from an institution recognized by BSE Odisha, CBSE, ICSE, Equivalent Boards, be pursuing regular Class 11, have family income not exceeding ₹6,00,000 per annum